Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Socialize: Join me at Digg, Facebook and StumbleUpon


Do you like what you see on this blog? Want to keep in touch with the author using social media sites? I'm here to tell you about the places I frequent on the internet for keeping up with what is going on in the Web 2.0 world. These places are great for getting in contact with other bloggers as well as the readers of this blog. Join me at one or more of the places below.



Facebook - I'm new to facebook, but I do see a benefit to the social community there thanks to Robert Scoble. Go to this facebook link and add me as a friend. My daughter laughed when she realized I was adding a facebook account for myself after giving her a hard time about hers for so long!

StumbleUpon - This is one of my favorite ways of finding new, interesting stuff on the web.

Digg - Another great way of finding fresh, interesting stuff on the web. Add me as a contact/friend and I'll see what stories you dug and you'll see what I dugg. In the end we'll likely digg many of the same stories because of similar interests.

MyBlogLog - For those of you bloggers out there, add me to your network and I'll add your blog to mine.

Technorati - Doesn't work the greatest for me, but still a decent source of blog data and feeds

DON'T FORGET E-MAIL AND COMMENTS!
By the way, another great way to keep in touch is by commenting on the posts and e-mailing me. I make every attempt to respond to everyone who comments or e-mails me and I enjoy the communication with the readers.